This interactive presentation looks at firefighter cancer and some of the latest standard operating procedures (SOPs) and methods that have been adopted to reduce the risk to firefighters.
- The wearing of self-contained breathing apparatus during overhaul: Which crews should wear it? Sample SOP.
- Clean gear and gross on-scene decontamination of gear: What does this mean in the new fire service for crews and for administration? How about the “shower within the hour” concept?
- Clean cabs: What does this really mean to the fire service? Is there a right and a wrong method? Does it reduce response rates? What about injury reduction?
- Clean station design: What is that? Why is it quickly catching on?
- Future: Personnel taking showers and swapping out uniforms and gear on scene in custom-built fire decontamination/rehab vehicles. What might they look like?
多多在线观看免费视频Please join us for this webcast sponsored by Milliken® ResQ™.
Sponsored By Milliken® ResQ™
No matter what call comes in—Milliken ResQ™ has got your back. Milliken brings its game-changing innovation and the brightest minds in textile research to enhance flame resistant (FR) fabrics that protect first responders. As long-time manufacturers of high-performance protective fabrics for the U.S. Military, we understand what it takes to feel safe no matter what may come your way.
多多在线观看免费视频Please visit us at http://textiles.milliken.com/solutions/fire-service